Allison Tully, Co-Founder of Peak Performance Equipment and the InfinitiLoop explains the beginning of the product.
It was the summer of 2018. My running buddies and I yawned as we strapped on our daily o’dark:30 run when one of our friends threw her tangled reflective gear to the ground, shouting, “FORGET IT! I’ll run without anything!” We stood staring at the $150 worth of equipment, one piece held together by duct tape, another tied with twisty ties to keep it snug (yet it still flew all over the place), when I thought, “There has to be a better way.” After having colleagues, friends, friends of friends, and so along try out the belt and provide feedback of all sorts, Allison and her husband came out with the final version of the InfinitiLoop, which I wear on my early morning and evening runs myself!
Instead of looking like a Christmas Tree with all of the heavy gear and lights while you’re out on your run, you can pick up the Peak Performance InfinitiLoop instead! The Loop illuminates the path ahead of you, making you visible to cars and other pedestrians around you, keeping you safe and away from the bad guys, and fits super lightly on your hips. It’s super cute! Some key attributes of the belt are below:
- Consolidation of Headlamp and LED illumination, all on one belt, no fuss
- Bright 300 Lumen max output, dual-setting 360° wrap-around LED band
- Light 3.8oz; you’ll barely know it’s there
- Rechargeable Powered with integrated 1500 mAh Li-ion battery with micro-USB charge port
- All-Weather Built to withstand whatever Mother Nature throws at you
- See & Be Seen Illuminate the path ahead, eliminating visual glare and neck strain, and alerting you to objects in your way, making sure you’re seen from all directions
If you enjoyed this episode and want to hear more about mindset and mental toughness for runners, please share your thoughts in the comments under the show notes. You can also email me at email@example.com with your ideas! I love hearing from you. Don’t forget to head to Apple Podcasts here to support the show and tap on the “+Follow” button! Your support allows me to understand better what you enjoy and dislike and find the time and resources needed to push every new episode LIVE!
Thank you for listening to this week’s episode!
Please enjoy your unique discount code. You will receive 20% off the InfinitiLoop using code: ‘RunWithAlli20‘ today!
Allison Tully’s & Peak Performance Equipment Contact Info: