About Run Coach Alli
As a Lifelong Runner and a UESCA Certified Running Coach since 2017, my aim is to help you identify your goals, design an exercise program that fits your personalized needs, and guide you through every step of the process. My holistic approach to running and health will have you feeling fantastic and seeing results in no time. Browse my site to learn more about me and my coaching offerings.
- Beginner runners interested in learning how to run nail proper running technique & running form
- First-time aspiring marathon runners finish their first marathon injury-free
- Runners working towards attaining a sub-2 half marathon goal
- Runners working towards qualifying for the Boston Marathon
- Runners working on improving their fitness to stay healthy and become a lifelong runner
To get started toward becoming a better runner, email me right here today!
I prioritize my programming to ensure you meet your goals while adjusting to life changes as they arise. Staying fit and running happy® is something I value as a runner, and I hope I can share that with you as your coach.
My personalized one-on-one coaching allows me to tailor each program to your personal fitness goals, lifestyle constraints, and holistic needs. I have a hands-on coaching approach, making sure to check in with you weekly or bi-weekly, depending on your preference. As a coaching best practice, I provide weekly personalized programming with attainable and realistic weekly and monthly goals.
I enjoy meaningful relationships with the athletes that I coach. There is something for everyone and everything for you; working with you to be as flexible and adaptable of a coach as I can be. I feel that it’s important to have chemistry with my athletes. I strongly encourage you to consider the responsibility that training takes before committing to the process. Doing this enables me to help you get to where you want to be in your training journey.
If this sounds like I’m the right coaching match for you, let’s connect!
Being a Coach means being a part of your journey keeping open lines of communication with you that a coaching relationship entails. I work with runners of all backgrounds and ages with different fitness goals and needs. I’m keen on tailoring personalizing programming to your individualized needs to help you achieve your running personal bests.
Suppose you want to learn how to run a mile, how to run for stress relief, how to run for weight loss, or how to run correctly to prevent injuries. In that case, I will work with you closely to help you get to where you want to be while keeping the training process progressive and fun!
If you want to run with better running form, run farther and faster injury-free, and create a personalized training program, I can help you!
I’m an expert in run coaching, a competitive distance runner, and a natural leader.
Accomplishments and Credentials:
- Marathoner x10 from a 3 hour 48 minute marathon to a 2 hour 57 minute marathon
- Founder & CEO, of RUNWITHALLI, LLC Run Coaching
- Masters in Economics
- Graduate of Ithaca College
- UESCA Certified Running Coach
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Performance Exercise Specialist
- Precision Nutrition Coach
- TRX Certified Trainer
- NASM Behavior Change Specialist
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- Boston Qualifier x4
- 5,000m at The Armory Track – 3rd Place Women’s Overall – 18:57 minutes
- 5K x7 – 18:57 minutes to 18:35 at Twilight 5000 Trials of Miles Track Meet (7/7/22) in 3 months
- 10K x3 – 40:27 minutes to 39:29 under 6 months; PR: 38:04 completed in June 2022 at the NYRR Queens 10K
- Half Marathon x8 – 01:58 to 01:25 in 5 years
- Marathon x10 3 hours 45 minutes 53 seconds to a 02 hour 57 minutes 39 seconds
- Ultra Marathon x3
- 1st Place Overall in 2021 NYC Winter Classic 5K at Riverside Park
- 1st Place Overall in 2021 CityTri Runs November Half Marathon
- 3rd Place Overall in 2021 Treasure Coast Stuart, Florida Half Marathon (HM – 1:26)
- 3rd Place Gender & Overall in 2021 NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K 4/17 (5K – 19:23)
- 2nd Place Age Group 30-35F in the San Diego Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon – 10/24/21
- 6th Place Overall Female in the San Diego Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon – 10/24/21
- 1st Place Overall – NYCRUNS Falling Leaves 5K – 11/20/21
- Have customers in over 50+ cities around the world
- Coached 10 runners through a full Marathon injury-free
- Took over 30-minutes off of Marathon time in 1 year (3:48 to 3:21)
- NYSSMA Level 5 Finalist x2 (Piano)
- Swam competitively from elementary school to high school
- Between Arad and Masada in Israel, Coach Alli ran four miles with IDF soldiers while visiting the Bedouin tents
- Left her job in corporate America of 6 years diving straight into a full-time fitness professional role
- Filed the LLC for her own run coaching company after 3+ years of hard work, working two full-time jobs, one part-time job, and attending school
- Lived in an alcove studio in Brooklyn, NY throughout a year-long pandemic, turning her home into her virtual gym studio, bedroom, and home office
When you want to enjoy running distances of all sorts injury-free, you need someone you can count on to run coaching and competitive distance running. I will help you run with better running form, run farther and run faster injury-free!
My testimonials share that I’m the one the experts turn to for run coaching and for marathon training.
Do You Need Help Training to Run Farther? Run Faster? Qualify for the Boston Marathon? Or Learn How To Run?
At Runwithalli® Coaching, I’m a firm believer that any athlete should be treated as a person first, then a runner. Training should always be fun and tailored to each athlete’s individualized goals and needs. Adaptability and flexibility are the two ways I’ve grounded my business and grown.
Through word of mouth, through my content across social media platforms, sharing my passion for running has attracted individuals from different walks of life, with other skills, worries, and mishaps that have seen successful results through my personalized coaching. I strive to help you find your victory with running, providing the resources and collaboration with a carefully crafted strategy with science-backed data and expertise for you, all of which I know throughout my previous experiences and yours.
TEAM is what Runwithall® Coaching is all about. You’re never in the process alone. I’m the coach who’s your motivator, cheerleader, and accountability friend.